The Ministry of Economic Development of the PMR in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pridnestrovie held a round table on the subject of “New Entrepreneurship Support Mechanisms in the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic”
On the occasion of the Entrepreneur’s Day which is celebrated in Pridnestrovie on May 26 the Ministry of Economic Development of the PMR in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pridnestrovie held a round table on the subject of “New Entrepreneurship Support Mechanisms in the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic”.
The round table was moderated by the Deputy Minister – Head of the State Economic Activity Service of the Ministry of Economic Development of the PMR Natalia Yurievna Sitkina.
The participants of the round table were representatives of the executive and legislative branches of the government, as well as the business community.
This year the new mechanisms for supporting entrepreneurship are as follows:
- Four targeted government programs.
- A program for the support and development of entrepreneurship which includes support for the functioning of a business school and implementation of the “Buy Pridnestrovian”. project
- Pridnestrovian tourism industry development program
- A financing program for priority agricultural areas, including subsidies to milk producers.
- A program for expanding concessional lending to small businesses (under development).
- mechanism for subsidizing the interest rate on lending to industrial enterprises and priority agricultural sectors which was created for the first time;
- special tax regime for individual entrepreneurs;
- updated “road map” of entrepreneurship promotion (under development).
In accordance with the topics described above the following speakers made their presentations:
- Yuri Ganin, president of the NP Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the PMR on the subject of “State support for newcomers and active entrepreneurs by providing free business education”;
- Sergey Dobrov, director of Energoelektromontazh LLC a successful student of the Business School on the subject of “Story of success of an of electronic equipment engineer”;
- Victoria Sedova, the Buy Pridnestrovian project manager on the subject of “Reloading the project “Buy Pridnestrovian r in 2019”;
- Svetlana Kolomachenko,a successful participant within the project “Buy Pridnestrovian and also Kalita LLC director made presentation on the subject of “Results of Kalita company within the project of “Buy Pridnestrovian!”;
- Vladimir Botnar, director of the State Reserve Fund of the PMR on the subject of“concessional lending to entrepreneurship”;
- Yuriy Diutsa, Head of Eurorostagro LLC, on the subject of “Ways to Develop Horticulture and Infrastructure in the Transnistrian Moldavian Republic” • Dmitri Terzi, coordinating director of the State Institution Agency for Investments of the PMR on the subject of “New mechanisms for supporting export to the Russian Federation”.
Summing up, the participants of the round table highly appreciated the new mechanisms for supporting entrepreneurship in the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic by the state. It was noted that the successful implementation of program activities will make it possible to create new jobs increase the number of business entities increase tax revenues to the republican budget increase the volume of the consumer market and other positive trends in the social and economic development of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic.